The best Kyrgyzstan Tours
When you have decided to visit Kyrgyzstan and use the services of car rent without a driver, you must follow self-drive rules. In the course of the tour and adventure in Kyrgyzstan there can occur some certain difficulties, especially when you making your own when on the car without company's representatives. In addition, to avoid it car drivers must follow traffic rules and regulations in Kyrgyzstan:
- The first and the main thing to do is to rent a car in Kyrgyzstan beforehand, as in this case the choice will be wider. Using a car rent beforehand gives you the opportunity to identify the date you are interested in and the very car of the tour. The season of travelling in Kyrgyzstan is from 20 June up to 20 September, and a car rent order must be done before these days, otherwise, there won't be cars for rent of any kind.
- In Kyrgyzstan it's prohibited to drive the car if the driver is less than 18 and more than 64 years old, as with the letter there may exist health problems, and with the first the non-experience.
- In order to make a payment operation in the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan you don't have to exchange money obligatory, as procedure of payment can be made in dollars, euros and of course national currency som.
- In case if the guests rent a car, they must pay the deposit in the amount of 400 dollars that will be surely returned, if nothing preventing a good way of tours in Kyrgyzstan happens. But if something extraordinary force-majeure circumstances happen, it necessary to identify the seriousness of the accident. If nevertheless the rented car was seriously damaged and destroyed, the paid deposit will be taken for the repair of the car. The deposit is the maximum price for the guests to pay, and the rest of the amount is going to be covered by the insurance company, as the rental price includes the service of the insurance company. But note the following: a car rent doesn't cover the damages of windows, interior and roofs with bottoms of the car.
- You are given the opportunity to drive over 300 km in a day in Kyrgyzstan, as there is certain kilometer limit to be followed. If you need to drive some extra km to cover in a tour in Kyrgyzstan, you will pay for the gasoline at the rate of 0.3$.
- The guests of the country can travel over the Kyrgyzstan without limits in territory, but , driving out the country, there can be taken extra charge for local insurance, in amount of 50$ per tour. The neighboring countries like Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are welcome for travelling without any extra documents.
- All guests and residents of Kyrgyzstan are to follow traffic rules in obligatory way. If the driver is in a state of alcoholic intoxication, he is strictly prohibited to drive the car. The legal level of alcohol in Kyrgyzstan is considered to be zero. Everyone must drive at the speed of 40-60 km/h in towns and villages. Going from one village to the other you must turn on the headlights even in bright summer days. Pedestrians crossing the road must be always given way. There are also speed limits between villages, so that if you follow the tours in Kyrgyzstan, please follow the rules.
- The trip may be darkened with the car accident, and if it happens, the police department must identify about it. Not to be mistaken and deceased, ask for the names of the officials, witnesses and all who suffered from the accident, as well as addresses and phone numbers.
- You will start the way of a tour in Kyrgyzstan with the amount of fuel, and you are obliged to return with the same amount, or you will have to pay for the petrol according to prices in contract.
If you want to travel in Kyrgyzstan by your own, you have an opportunity to rent a car, but for that you must follow certain rules. To get to know all you can contact our managers. They are always glad to give you additional information, as we are interested in you to have an amazing tour in Kyrgyzstan. We wish happy tours, and welcome to Kyrgyzstan.